The Dryer Box® 350 Recessed Dryer Vent Box - Upward Venting for 2x4 walls
Sale price $38.00 Regular price
- * Designed for upward exhaust direction
- * 22 gauge aluminized steel weighing 4.03 pounds each
- * Top port measures 4 7/8" x 3 1/8" oval shape
- * Distance from nailing flange to rear of box is 3 1/2"
- * Overall measurements: 21" h x 12 1/2" w x 4 3/8" deep
- * Designed for a 2x4 wall. If you're needing a Dryer Vent box for a 2x6 wall, please use the DB-425
- Model 350 is designed to accommodate installations that require a shallower stud bay or additional space behind the Dryerbox. This model's depth from the nailing flange to the rear is 3 1/2" and will fit in a 2 X 4 stud bay. It is important to note that Snaplock pipe becomes "ovalized" when drywall is secured to the studs. To handle this compressed stated, model 350s have an oval port. This makes attaching transition hose a little more challenging but is a compromise to support unusual requirements.