The Dryer Box® 425 Recessed Dryer Vent Box - Upward Venting for 2x6 walls
Sale price $52.00 Regular price
- 22 gauge aluminized steel weighing 4.14 pounds each
- Top port measures 4 1/8" with very slight oval shape
- Distance from nailing flange to rear of box is 4 1/4"
- Overall measurements: 21" h x 12 1/2" w x 5 1/8" deep
- Inside measures 9 1/2" wide x 18 1/4" tall
- Five units per carton, 36 cartons per pallet, ships as a class 70
- Designed for upward exhaust direction
- *Designed for 2x6 walls. If you're needing one for a 2x4 wall order a DB350.
- The 425 is the flagship model having been designed for the most common new construction dryer exhaust configuration. While there are a few exceptions, it is primarily used for venting upward in 2 X 6 walls. Where wall depth is restricted, it can be installed in a 2 X 4 wall with a 1" furring strip. The only time the 425 should be inverted is to support pedestal or stacked units for downward venting. This model was designed to allow room for other mechanical components in the cell of the wall. It is narrow enough to share plumbing or electrical runs.
Click Here for Specs and Installation Instructions