Dryer-Ell Model LT-90 Installation Instructions
- Bend all the tabs almost straight up with a flat screwdriver.
- Mate the two parts so that the screw holes line up.
- Secure the flanges with five sheet metal screws.
- Bend the tabs down and tape the joints along the flange.
- Model LT90 should be measured as 1-1/2" feet against the total allowable duct length. See engineering paperwork link below and 2009 IMC Table 504.6.4.1 and IRC Table M1502.4.4.1 for 10" radius fittings.
- Arrow indicates airflow direction from dryer and provides for proper male and female connections.
- When used with the Model 4D "Down" Dryerbox, cut and insert a 3" long section of snaplock pipe to transition into port for adequate flex connection.