- The DBX1000’s are packaged 10 dryer vent boxes per carton.
- The trim rings are packaged in a separate carton, 10 trim rings per carton
DBX1000 PLASTIC DRYER VENT BOX WITH TRIM RING
Size: 6” (for 2x6 framing)
The DBX1000 Dryer Vent enclosures with snap on trim ring. Made of High Impact Polystyrene. The DBX1000 dryer vent enclosures comes in a 6″ size. (For a 2×6 wall) This dryer vent enclosures can also be used to down vent, just turn the box upside down and your done. The DBX1000 comes with a snap on trim ring which helps eliminate repairs and saves you time.
The DBX1000 dryer vent box can be installed in single family homes & buildings 3 stories or smaller.
It is not allowed on a firewall.
- The DBX1000-6 dryer vent box is 16 ½ tall (w/ flange) and 16 ½ wide (w/ Flange) & 5 ½ deep.
- Without flange the box is 14 ½ tall and 14 ½ wide.
- The trim ring is 17 1/8 tall x 17 1/8 wide.
- The DBX1000 dryer vent box with snap on trim ring is made of high impact polystyrene. The trim helps eliminate extra drywall, paint and caulking repairs.
- The DBX1000 has three 4’’ pipe knockouts so you get to choose which option is meets your requirement. This dryer vent box also can be rotated in any direction to accommodate your venting needs.
- The DBX1000 also has the Length identification label inside it to meet the 2015 IMC building code requirement. IMC 504.8.5.
- Other companies charge you separately for the label.
Approved for single family construction
INTERNATIONAL RESIDENTIAL CODE
Jurisdiction for detached one and two family dwellings and multiple single-family dwellings (townhouses) not more than 3 stories high with separate means of egress.
CLOTHES DRYER EXHAUST
There is no reference to a dryer exhaust duct wall receptacle
This section requires the installer to provide a tag or label within 6′ of the dryer exhaust stating how many elbows and length of the dryer exhaust until it exits the residence.
CONSTRUCTION SOLUTIONS PROVIDES THE LABEL INSIDE THE DRYER VENT BOX AT NO COST TO MEET THE BUILDING CODE REQUIREMENT.